Starting Feb (Date TBC)
Join us for a FREE 6-week workshop covering everything you need to know about growing food, from seed to harvest. Refreshments included!
What You'll Learn
- How to grow food from seeds
- Easy organic gardening tips
- How to create your own edible garden
- Planning for a successful year of growing
Who Can Join?
This course is for everone! If you have a bit of space at home, or if you're interested in volunteering at our Food Garden, we'll show you how to apply what you learn to make your plants flourish.
For more information and to register, you can get in touch in the following ways:
- Register your interest on the form below
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 01454 300186, leave a message and we'll call you back.
Where are we?
Behind Holy Trinity Church Hall (next to Kingswood Park). BS15 4AB.