Cafe Cook / Kitchen Manager - 16hrs p/w - The Beacon Cafe Hanham
Any great, experienced cooks out there looking for a part-time role in a welcoming, fun and busy community cafe, please get in touch!
We've been open for over a year, and we're getting to the point where the kitchen is too busy for volunteers to manager, and we need someone with experience to help in our next phase of growth!
- 16 hours p/w (Fri 8.30-3.30, Sat 8.30-2.30, plus 3 hours usually on a Thursday)
- Potential for hours to increase over the next few months - or to take on an assistant depending on your preference.
- Events to be covered on an ad-hoc basis (afternoon teas mainly).
- We close over Christmas and New Year, and on the Saturday's of Bank Holiday weekends.
- Pay - willing to discuss to get the right person. We always pay above living wage.
We are looking for someone who can take ownership of the kitchen - if you've got experience front of house that's a bonus too!
You can see our current menu on The Beacon Cafe page. We use great quality, local suppliers including Hanham Common Butchers, Warmley Bakehouse and Chew Valley Dairy.
As part of the work we do, we provide opportunities to volunteers with additional needs, and young people who are doing their Duke of Edinburgh award. Therefore, we are looking for someone who would be comfortable working with a range of people with varying abilities, is patient and supportive.
Please fill out this quick form to express your interest and we will be in touch very soon!